Business Overview: Operate across borders and currencies in cost -efficient, secure and convenient ways.
If you do international business or have overseas subsidiaries your operations may include importing or paying suppliers world-wide, receiving money from a foreign customer or transferring funds internationally. CurrencyChange will deliver foreign exchange trades timely, securely and cost-effectively.
Use our help and expertise to minimise your foreign exchange risk on profit and optimise your international payments costs. We are committed to delivering the best customer service by understanding your exposures, processes and cash management requirements and to helping your business grow and compete more effectively.
Benefits at a glance:
- Cost-effective currency savings – we’ll work hard to ensure we save you money on foreign currency transactions by providing the best possible currency rate.
- Bespoke advice & solution - we’ll advise you on all available financial hedging tools and develop risk control strategy to help you address your foreign exchange exposures.Know more
- Proactive & dedicated point of contact – one of our currency professionals will be available to you at all times should you need any advice on currency solutions or guidance on transaction process.
- Industry expertise & market information – we’ll watch the markets and keep you informed of movements of only the currencies that matter to you. Latest currency news
- World class security – we are authorized and regulated by the FSA. Your money is held in segregated Barclay’s accounts thus ensuring complete security of your funds Know more .
- Convenience – opening an account with us is simple, free and with no contractual obligations.
We help a growing number of corporate clients across many different industry sectors, including:
- International recruitment
- Travel agencies
- Outsourcing workforce
- Construction and many more….
We can help you too, whatever your size, location or industry background.
For further advice speak to one of our currency consultants today, on hand to help with any of your queries on +44 (0)20 7373 2686, Click here and we’ll call you back or email to email@example.com